Warning: getimagesize(/home/sabminde/public_html/wp-content/uploadshttps://sabminder.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Create-the-login-view-and-manage-user-state-in-iOS-Swift.png): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sabminde/public_html/wp-content/themes/Total/framework/classes/image-resize.php on line 103
- 1.How to create a grid layout in a UICollectionView
- 2.How to switch from one layout to another in UICollectionView
- 3.Create a custom datasource for your UICollectionView
- 4.Pass objects between viewcontrollers in Swift
- 5.Create custom layout with multiple UICollectionViewCells
- 6.Upload image to Firebase Storage in iOS using Swift
- 7.Create the login view and manage user state – Create an iOS app from an UI Kit in Swift
- 8.How to use Firebase Remote Config in your iOS app using Swift
- 9.How to add custom font into your iOS app
I continue working on the UI kit I based this series on. In today’s tutorial I want to show you how to setup a login and registration screens with custom textfields. I’ve used IBDesignable and IBInspectable elements to bring the design to life. To learn more about these elements check out my previous tutorial here.
Enjoy the video.
Hope you liked this tutorial, if you did and feel like supporting the channel, please subscribe and check out my other videos as well.
Click on the button below to get the project.